dimanche 18 mars 2007

Double punishment

Since I got injured 10 days ago, and after a week of severe pain on my knees, I've finally decided to stop beeing stupid and went to see a doctor. And the diagnostic is... tadaaaaaaaaa... Double tendinitis... one per knee. Great! What good news isn't it?

The treatment?? Nothing except putting regulary some ice-pack on my knees, get anti-inflammatory pills, spread cream, and the most important and probably the most difficult for me, REMAIN QUIET.

The second punishment came last Sunday when I went to my home windsurfing spot to see if someone was on the water. Unfortunately for me it was windy... To be honest staying on the ground was more difficult for me than my double tendinitis...








2 Comments:

Anonyme said...

Hello,
Bon ben là c'est vrai que c'est pas trop drôle ce qui t'arrive...
J'espère que tu pourras vite reprendre un programme sportif!
...de manière raisonable et adaptée à ton grand âge ;-)

Anonyme said...

Tu sais, y a pire : pense aux pauvres mille-pattes !