lundi 30 juillet 2007

Thank you all

Now it's official... I'm 33...

I'd like to thank all of you for your gifts, sms, e-mail and your support to achieve this difficult step of my life. And a special thanks to Eole who decided to blow the day that I was impossible to sail(It's difficult to find any good excuse when you have organized the bbq for your birthday isn't it?), the guy who gave me some tools to build HIS swimming pool and last but not least the rain who decided to clean my car at the end of the day. Once again THANK YOU ALL.

For the next and as Yannou's brother said, I am going to try not to meet too much Roman. It seems that it can be dangerous...

Hope to see you soon...

4 Comments:

lulu said...

it was a pleasure !

Anonyme said...

to clean his car or to build MY pool ? :-)

Anonyme said...

et pourquoi y'a rien en français pour dire à tout le monde que tu as dépassé la date d'échéance et que tu vas ressembler de plus en plus au délicieux morceau de brie que tu nous a amené ? :lol:

Yannou said...

Parce que NON JE NE SUIS PAS VIEUX.... Je suis jeune dans l'ame moi monsieur!